top of page

Zilicare Group

Public·8 members

(live stream<<<) Braga vs. Cardiff live online 19 July 2023

Braga v Cardiff City - Live updates from PortugalCardiff City's pre-season preparations take an almighty step up tonight when they face Champions League qualifiers Braga. Erol Bulut's Bluebirds squad touched down in Portugal on Monday with their new signings - Aaron Ramsey, Karlan Grant, Yakou Meite, Dimitrios Goutas and Ike Ugo - all included.

S. C. BRAGA v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread17-07-23, 18:24 #1 The Boss S. Match thread Wednesday July 19th, ko 7:00pm Stadium Municipal De Lagos, Algarve, Portugal. City supporters in the UK can watch this match live on Cardiff City TV! Match Passes cost £4, and are available to purchase now - click here. Unfortunately this match will not be available for international streaming.

Still anything where I get off my seat a handful of times in a home campaign would be an improvement. Today, 15:24 #9 Originally Posted by splott parker I see budding coach potential there. Today, 17:02 #10 Today, 17:06 #11 Looks like a 4-2-3-1 I expect that’s how he’s planning on setting us up going forward.

The squad flew to Portugal this morning. This is the first of two games with the second on Saturday evening v FC Porto (playing near Faro). Wednesday evening's opponents SC Braga finished third in the Portuguese league last season and will participate in Champions League qualifying. 17-07-23, 18:28 #2 Re: S. Match thread 17-07-23, 21:40 #3 International Will watch this with interest to see style of play we see this season, I have a feeling it will be attack, attack, attack.

Stay tuned for live updates from Cardiff correspondent Glen Williams who is at the game for us tonight. Kick-off is at 7pm UK time READ MORE: Cardiff City transfer news as link to Man Utd midfielder emerges and Bulut, Ramsey set for acid test Cardiff City transfer news as Bluebirds signing 'a big coup' and club pay final Sala instalments 18:32Glen WilliamsWarm-ups under wayHalf an hour until we get going here in Lagos! 18:09Glen WilliamsRamsey WON'T play todayIt's too soon for him. Expect him to play a part against Porto. 18:00KEY EVENTTEAM NEWSCardiff City XI: Alnwick; Romeo, Benjamin, Simpson, Collins; Rinomhota, Adams; Tanner, Colwill, Evans; Etete. Subs: Luthra, Bagan, Goutas, McGuinness, Wintle, Ralls, O'Dowda, Ugbo, Meite, Grant, Ng, Robinson, Ojo.

Today, 17:08 #12 from CCFC Wholesale changes expected for the second half this evening. After just a couple of days of training with his new colleagues, tonight's game comes a little soon for @aaronramsey Ryan Allsop also not in the squad tonight. He will be back involved for Saturday's game. Today, 17:11 #13 Has a B team look to it doesn’t it. Today, 17:18 #14 I think to most it was obvious Ramsey wasn’t going to play but some people on twitter freaking out is funny. Last edited by 2b2bdoo; Today at 17:21.

They spent the day yesterday training in the Algarve ahead of tonight's game, which will be a far sterner test than the ones posed by Penybont, The New Saints and Cambridge United so far this summer. Porto on Saturday will be in the back of Bulut's mind as he thinks about squad rotation and minutes in the legs of his players, but all eyes will be on the Stadium Municipal De Lagos this evening for what promises to be a proper pre-season challenge with a touch of glamour.

17:15Glen WilliamsIn position at the stadium in Lagos17:11Mathew DaviesIn placeGlen has arrived at the stadium and is in place. Looks scorchio. Kick-off is at 7pm, remember. May get team news a little earlier than normal. Incredibly early… but arrived at Estadio Municipal de Lagos for tonight’s friendly between Cardiff and Braga pic. twitter. com/sy9AKu7iFD— Glen Williams (@GlenWilliams12) July 19, 2023 16:48Mathew DaviesThree haven't travelled Cardiff City players Romaine Sawyers, Isaak Davies and Max Watters have not travelled with the club on their pre-season tour.

It is understood that Sawyers has only recently reported back to training, having played a number of games with the St Kitts and Nevis international team in the Gold Cup. Their last game was on July 3 and he was therefore afforded an extended break. The other two are subject of transfer interest. Read more hereCardiff City's Romaine Sawyers (Image: Cardiff City FC/Getty Images)16:27Mathew DaviesTonight's headlinesLet's get up to speed with what's been happening over the past 24 hours with everything Bluebirds.

Braga v Cardiff City Live: Kick-off time, team news and Match Sporting Braga vs Cardiff City in the Club Friendlies (7/19/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page